.

lundi 22 juillet 2013

Monday, July 22th

I don't know what time is it in your country but in France it's midnight. I can't sleep because of the heat. I can barely breathe it's terrible. Anyway, i shoot a new look today with some new clothes i bought recently. I'm going to post it tomorrow, well, this evening. Until then, I'm posting my last looks :

1. Dress : H&M
I was surprised to find a such beautiful dress. It's not that I don't like H&M but it's rare that I buy clothes there. However, sometimes it's amazing and well, I'm glad I found this dress. Hope you'll like it as much as I do :)



2. Jumpsuit : Pull & Bear
I love Pull & Bear but I don't buy a lot of clothes there. I actually prefer their man collection which is really great. Seriously, if I was a guy I would totally wear Pull & Bear clothes. 
For the record, I wanted to buy this jumpsuit before but they didn't have my size, I went there a week after, and they had my size AND it was on sale! 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire