.

lundi 17 juin 2013

Monday, June 17th

Hello hello! So today I had my first final exam of the week. It was a Philosophy exam and it actually went better than I thought it would be. I had a lot of things to say and I believe I did my best so i'm quite satisfied! However, tomorrow will be terrible I know it. I have two exams and I'm scared to death.

I forgot to say it was kind of a funny morning today because while we were writing our dissertations and were all very focused there were storms and thunder ! We're in June! And now it's sunny. The weather in Paris is one of the most interesting topic of the world ^^ this is really getting ridiculous.

Now i'm in my bed, I can't work or learn anything. I'm so tired and the week has only begun. Like I said previously, I can't wait to be on holidays!

I didn't shoot my look today or yesterday but I still have pictures I didn't share with you so here :



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire