.

lundi 24 juin 2013

Monday, June 24th

I surprised myself beginning to write Monday, December... This is a proof that I'm disturbed by the weather (i know i talk a lot about it but you should come to Paris and see). Anyway, i don't know if you're like me but i hate sundays and yesterday was a terrible day. Indeed, i woke up at 7am because of my father then I decided to go back to bed and woke up again at 11am this time. I was going to have my breakfast but there was nothing to eat so I had to wait for my father to go buy something. When he was finally back home it was midday and I was starving. He bought me croissants and a fresh baguette so I said to myself : "Oh yes that's good! Maybe my sunday will be alright after all!" But it was not! I won't tell you all but I just wrote this to share with you my hate for sundays. I'm sorry if it was long and you don't care. I just had to write about it ^^ I'll just add that this morning began as badly as yesterday and until an hour i was pretty worried about what will happen but i actually find a solution to my problem so I guess nothing is going to stop me from having a good day!

Last words... Yesterday I posted a new look and you'll never guess : I HAVE 70 HYPES!! So happy! You can't imagine! Thank you everybody! This may seem shallow but I'm glad that there are people outside who love how i dress because it's really important to me and that's why i've decided to share my looks with you! Thank you again!

Here the look :





















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire