.

lundi 26 octobre 2015

Outfit | How to be a Geek and a Fashionista

♫ Now listening to : Flowers - Nujabes

Pour bien commencer cette nouvelle semaine, quoi de mieux qu'une tenue avec des tournesols et un t-shirt génial? 

Today, I'm wearing sunflowers printed clothes and the best tee ever! What better way to start this new week?















AMERICAN APPAREL hat and high socks | DRESSLINK t-shirt | CNDIRECT shorts | H&M shoes


Bonsoir tout le monde! J'espère que vous allez bien et que votre week-end s'est bien passé. En ce lundi, je vous propose un look avec deux nouvelles pièces dont je suis folle: ce t-shirt Geek de Dresslink et ce short tournesol de CNDirect.

Cela faisait une éternité que je voulais avoir ces deux pièces (le short pour aller avec ma casquette et le t-shirt parce qu'il est juste trop beau) et je les ai enfin! Vous savez ce que c'est ce sentiment de bonheur intense de pouvoir enfin porter des vêtements dont on rêvait depuis si longtemps? Et bien j'espère que ça se voit sur mes photos que je suis heureuse, parce que je le suis vraiment! 

La seule chose qui me désole c'est qu'il ne fasse plus assez beau à Paris pour que je puisse arborer cette tenue mais je vais essayer de trouver un moyen pour pouvoir la porter quand même (je n'ai pas peur du froid ahah ^^).

J'espère que cette tenue vous plait autant qu'à moi! Faites le moi savoir dans les commentaires :)

Des bises,
Bonne soirée à tous!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

Hello everybody! I hope you are well and that your weekend went well. This Monday, I'm sharing with you this look with two new piece of clothes which I really love: this Geek t-shirt from Dresslink and these sunflower shorts from CNDirect.

It's been ages since I wanted to have these two pieces (I wanted these shorts to go with my cap and this t-shirt because it's just so perfect) and now I do! You know that feeling of intense happiness when you can  finally wear clothing which you dreamed of for so long? Well, I hope you can see how happy I am on these photos because I really am!

The only thing that saddens me is that the weather isn't good enough in Paris now so I can't wear this outfit but I will try to find a way to be able to wear it anyway (I'm not afraid of the cold haha ^^).

I hope you like this outfit as much as I do! Please let me know if you do in the comments :)

Kisses,
Good evening to everybody!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire