.

samedi 1 juin 2013

Saturday, June 1st

Today is the first day of June but the weather in Paris is still cloudy and rainy. It's kind of frustrating because I can't wear dresses or shorts without tights. I'm not a person who loves sunny days. Actually, the rain doesn't bother me (my dream is to live in England so i know that i should be prepared for bad weather) but we're in June and that's just weird to wear coats and all. ANYWAY, i'm not here to talk about the weather ^^

In fact, recently, I decided to care more about this blog and my LookBook. I try to post a look everyday but i must admit that for now, it's not very encouraging because nobody knows me. I could just wear a white t-shirt and no one would even notice. Plus, I'm so shy that it's really difficult for me to talk to other guys or girls on Lookbook. But i'm not ready to give up, i love too much fashion to give up!

Here a new look, I hope you'll like it!




















2 commentaires:

  1. Tu es rayonnante ♥ C'est marrant je me souviens très bien de cette tenue, de ces photos. Cela fait donc au moins 6 ans que je suis ton blog !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C'est incroyable ça!
      Merci pour ton commentaire Laurielle ♥

      Supprimer